This is what I do.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

News

Working on some new digital art, touching up some of my pinups with Adobe Photoshop to prepare them for print. I am also drawing an all new cartoon pinup that I will be displaying very soon. It is my first male pinup, so I'm taking my time with this one. Once that is finished I will begin some nude pinups exclusively for Beyond Heaven and Hell.
Other than that, I am scheduled to hit the road again in February. Going to be drawing live caricatures with my good friends and business partners, The California Boys.
We will be drawing from Feb 7-24th at the San Antonio Stock and Rodeo show in Texas. So if you are interested in meeting me in person, and getting an original live sketch, just come on out and look for our stand and logo.
Hope to see you all out there, and Ill keep you guys and gals updated to what is going on in my world as things develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment