This is what I do.

Monday, January 21, 2013

I remember a time long ago where dreams were so big I would get lost in them for hours and hours. Thinking about all the things I want to do and accomplish when I grow up, and shit like that. Well, dreams are still big, but as I grow older my dreams transform into more logical goals. Though still they seem like such an unbearable challenge to actually reach them, My drive as an artist just keeps pushing me. I will succeed, I know I will... But I am going to have to get lost in my dreams again as I did when I was young. I need to start shooting for something bigger, instead of focusing on the things that I can realistically have, cause when you focus on that you set boundaries, and when you set boundaries, you don't succeed. I need to accomplish the impossible, or die trying. Fuck reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment