This is what I do.

Monday, April 11, 2011

??????????

I don't deny the existence of God, I just don't know if he truly exists or not. I hope there is a higher power to that of men. And I do not deny the teachings of Jesus. I do however deny capitalism, and those who would use his words as a form of manipulation to support their claims. And those who mistaken a one true God for themselves. Unfortunately, this is the very foundation that the Christian faith chose to build their empire; on fear and destruction, simply for the pursuit of power. I cannot believe in an organization that would justify the malicious acts of murder for power, as an act to serve God.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Yo if you get time think about this,, combining blade and wolverine together!

    ReplyDelete