This is what I do.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Pork & Beans

Dear world!
How are ya silly sons of bitches today?
I'm just hanging out in Fredrick Maryland drawing, and I thought I'd update my blog with some random awesome!



-I am Here! :-D

Working at the great Fredrick Fair wondering what is wrong with everyone's brain stems. Lol!
Including mine. ;-)
So as most of you know, I started a new blog for all you touchy fuckers who can't handle my shit, I'm sure I wrote the address here somewhere. So look for it! And now I am working on cleaning up a couple of my short stories for ebook releases.
Other than all that nonsense, all I am doing is working. Going to be drawing at the Bloomsburg fair in Pennsylvania next week, so you can find me there, and then I'm doing another show I think immediately after. I'll keep ya posted.
That's all I got right now, so if you excuse me, I got a lame joke to tell to these people.
PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment