This is what I do.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Anti-(we won't fuck your computer with a)-Virus Scan 2012

Unfortunately, my computer just got a nasty virus that was disguised as a virus scan pop up add, which pretty much locked up all of my files and programs and gave me only one option, to purchase their anti-virus program for $80. So my laptop is officially fucked, and now I have to wait until I can purchase a new computer before I can post any more chapters to my sci-fi series, FEUD: THE TURNING AGE. Until then, I guess it's going to be all new stuff, and art for a while. I do apologize to all of my followers who are getting into my story, and man, what a place to put a holt on it. The story was just starting to get good. I'm sorry, but I will promise you that the story will continue in a couple of months. Until then, if you haven't read it from the beginning, now is your chance to back track and get yourself all caught up, just search for FEUD: THE TURNING AGE, and read up on what you missed. I hope you enjoy it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Feud

No comments:

Post a Comment