This is what I do.

Monday, July 26, 2010

I am searching for Comic Book Artists

I am searching for three artists to aid me in my creation of a brand new graphic novel/comic book series. Preferably somebody living in or around central Pennsylvania, but I am willing to make suggestions if the artist is willing to work hard on this project. I need somebody that I can rely on, so I am looking for a group of people that will be willing to meet at least once a week to discuss layouts and future plans. The piece is an action packed, sci-fi/fantasy adventure that takes place in a futuristic, post-apocalyptic world. It will require a lot of effort to complete, but when it is finished, we shouldn't have too much trouble finding a publisher, because the story is very explosive and exciting. I wish I could offer more than that up-front, but until a steady relationship is made with a dedicated team, and the piece is completed and sold, there isn't much more that I can offer other than that.
The three artists that I am looking for at this time are Two Pencilists, and One Inker.
If you are interested, please contact me on facebook for more info, @ facebook.com/jaahevhel
Thank You!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Art, comics, artists, pencilers, inkers

1 comment:

  1. You've got a clear cut goal --- this is good. (( along the way, people will putter out - or something unexpected occurs.)) break it into smaller and more bite sized morsels. ---- please, if you can... go to a public library and look at SCREENPLAY DEVELOPMENT and follow how various people were able to do it.

    The excitement is admirable... yet do remember, you ultimately need to remind everyone who works for you... "This is your child." People are going to have to accept being tossed aside like Klenex, or even a Yesterday's Favorate.

    Relationships on this level - is difficult as best. If Chuck Jones (( Animator - for Warner Brothers )) and Walt Disney can teach you anything... is to watch a few DVD's and keep really good RESEARCH notes.

    Don't let go of this wonderful thing --- so quickly.
    (( There's gonna be a few that will PRY it away.))

    Remember Mutant Teenage Ninja Turtles - it belonged to two guys from California State, until they lost their contract to get paid for all those cartoons and movies. (( --- watch out for those types.))

    ReplyDelete